Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Unsportsmanlike Conduct Features 'Hot Chick Picks'

ESPNWho says female TV personalities don't know much about sports?

Four on-air female reporters and anchors from two Omaha TV stations will announce their picks for the NCAA Tournament during today's edition of "Unsportsmanlike Conduct" on KOZN (1620 AM).

Brandi Petersen and Lisa Stites of KETV (Cox Channel 9) will square off against Amanda Mueller and Calvert Collins from KPTM (Cox Channel 10).

"I was flattered to be asked to pick brackets on the air," Collins said. "Now I can add 'Blonde Bracketologist' to my repetoire of few talents. Hopefully, my analysis will be sufficient enough to land me a seat next to Dick Vitale, but I'm not counting on it. It's all in good fun."

Collins and Mueller will make their selections at 5:30 p.m., while Petersen and Stites get to announce their picks at 3:30 p.m.

In related NCAA Tournament news, Unsportsmanlike Conduct co-host Mike'l Severe says more than 300 people have signed up for the show's ESPN Tournament Challenge group. Entries are accepted until the tipoff of scheduled games on Thursday. The keyword to enter the station's group is "unsportsmanlike."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can just imagine Matt Perrault's outrage. To think, he was snubbed by these same women when asked to accept their prize for the hot chick newscaster award.

Could it be they don't like to come off as a piece of meat?

Hmm....

Anonymous said...

Brandi disses Baggy Shorts 590 for 1620 the Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Zone...

Sure hope the other 23 people listening to Baggy Shorts don't find out...Perrault may end up broadcasting to a herd of crickets by the end of the month...not that the crickets would pay any attention.

Anonymous said...

Calvert Collins is hot. And smart.

Anonymous said...

I just can't imagine why anyone would care what these broads think.

We watch them on TV with the sound off. It's a waste of time trying to rub one out when they're on the radio.

Anonymous said...

Hunh?

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwww

Anonymous said...

All four have a total IQ of what maybe 40 or even 30??????

Anonymous said...

Obviously, somebody's jealous! I bet each of them surpasses your IQ by at least 20. There's no harm in having a couple of hotties pick brackets, it's not like you're going to use their picks to win your office pool. I've met enough people in TV to know, some (not ALL) are more than just pretty faces. Now, go back to your brackets...

Anonymous said...

I much prefer Mollie Graham and Kerri Stowell from KM3, but whatever.

Sad thing is, those women will probably pick a better bracket than me and I consider myself a pretty knowledgable fan.