Friday, October 06, 2006

Tompkins Promoted, Jensen Added

Matt Tompkins mug, courtesy of KFAB.comMatt Tompkins has been promoted to executive producer of the Tom Becka talk show weekdays from 4-7 p.m. on KFAB (1110 AM).

Tompkins (dubbed "The Apprentice" by Becka) replaces Kay Kriss, who left the station this week to take an on-air position mornings on KLTQ (101.9 FM).

Joining Tompkins will be Trish Jensen, who has previously handled on-air traffic reports for Clear Channel-owned stations. Jensen, like Tompkins, is working at KFAB while completing coursework at UNO.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never felt Kay felt totally secure with just a talk radio format - good luck to her!!

Matt does a very good job and has a promising future with his creativeness. Congratulations Matt!

Anonymous said...

I'm a PBL through and through, but I'm also a fan of Matt. He's so funny! And I love how he makes fun of Tom every now and again. Good luck to you Matt!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Matt!

Anonymous said...

I have 101.9 Preset on my radio and will listen in the morning. I wish Kay all the best!!

Matt will have a tougher time keeping Tom in line now that kay is gone.

Mark